Good morning, it’s Sunday 15 November and here’s another helping of Food In 5 Minutes for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to firstname.lastname@example.org to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- McDonald’s roll out their home delivery service in Ireland via Just-Eat (more restaurants being added on 18 November through 25 November)
- Bord Bia’s 2020 Irish Foodservice Market Insights report is out – how much is the sector worth?
- The UK government are proposing an outright ban on junk food advertising online
- There’s a new way to achieve balance while you eat – if you’re in Japan
- With new home delivery businesses on the rise, I speak to The Wild Grazer’s Sarah McGree about starting hers.