September is here already – can you believe it?
Eight months gone in the blink of an eye, schools are back in full swing but autumn is where it’s at for food events.
With Taste The Island events getting underway, there’s plenty to look forward to this month and next.
This year’s Waterford Harvest Festival should carry an extra buzz with the county crowned this year’s Foodie Destination during the week.
Here’s a flavour of Irish food events for this September.
September Food Events
- September 1-8: fEast Cork / East Cork Food & Drink Festival
- September 5:Food, Retail & Hospitality Show, Dublin
- September 6-15:A Taste of West Cork
- September 6-8:Waterford Harvest Festival
- September 7:Hooked Seafood Festival, Killybegs
- September 7-8:Airfield Estate Festival of Food, Dublin
- September 9-15:Clarenbridge Oyster Festival, Galway
- September 14-15:Cong Food Village Festival
- September 14: Irish Breads From Irish Grains, Kilkenny
- September 15: Wexford Harvest Festival, Tagoat
- September 20-22:Cork Oyster & Seafood Festival 2019
- September 21: Taste of Togher, Louth
- September 26-29:Ennis Food Festival, Clare
- September 27-29:Galway International Oyster & Seafood Festival
- September 28-19: Dublin Veg Fest
Got an event to share or planning something before the end of the year?