Good morning, it’s Sunday 29 November and here’s another helping of Food In 5 Minutes for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to email@example.com to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- Restaurants around Ireland are reopening on 4 December, some are staying closed.
- Ireland’s new plan for Covid-19 at Christmas.
- Agri Aware relaunch Dig In! for primary schools
- Kilkenny’s new festive cookbook
- The National Takeaway Awards winners are announced
- Neven Maguire scoops Ireland’s cookbook of the year