Good morning, it’s Sunday 13 December and here’s another helping of Food In 5 Minutes for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to [email protected] to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- Chef’s Pencil names its list of the 10 most underappreciated food cities, and countries, in the world (via)
- Birmingham (UK) looks set to roll out rapid Covid-19 testing for diners
- The New York Times has released its most popular recipes of 2020
- Neven Maguire’s Irish Seafood Trails are heading back to TV screens for a new season this coming January
- Irish food-ordering firm Flipdish are on a recruitment drive to fill 200 jobs by December 2021
Subscribe to the podcast via Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and other top platforms to get the latest installments when they drop.
Leave a Reply