Good morning, it’s Sunday 13 December and here’s another helping of Food In 5 Minutes for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to email@example.com to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- Chef’s Pencil names its list of the 10 most underappreciated food cities, and countries, in the world (via)
- Birmingham (UK) looks set to roll out rapid Covid-19 testing for diners
- The New York Times has released its most popular recipes of 2020
- Neven Maguire’s Irish Seafood Trails are heading back to TV screens for a new season this coming January
- Irish food-ordering firm Flipdish are on a recruitment drive to fill 200 jobs by December 2021