Looking for some dates for your diary? Here’s some food events in September you could be making your way to.
You can find my full list of Irish Food Events & Festivals here.
Irish food events in September
Electric Picnic is done and dusted (as of today), so as the Theatre of Food winds down, here’s a few more events for the remainder of the month.
- September 7-16: A Taste of West Cork Food Festival
- September 7-9: Waterford Harvest Festival
- September 20: Yotam Ottolenghi: Off The Page
- September 22-23: Dublin Vegfest
- September 26: Food, Retail & Hospitality Expo 2018, Dublin
- September 28-30: Galway International Oyster & Seafood Festival
- September 28-29: Irish Craft Beer Festival, Dublin (Popup)
The Irish Craft Beer Festival is changing just a little bit, with a pop up craft beer festival and gin garden heading to the Leinster Cricket Grounds in Rathmines on the 28/29 of the month.
If you’ve got any events yourself happening this month, let me know by emailing email@example.com.
Updated October 2018: If you’re looking for more details on A Taste of West Cork, I can tell you that this 2019’s programme is currently being planned and will be announced in May 2019.