Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Down?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Down.
There aren’t too many places that walk away with four awards, but NOBLE in Holywood did just that.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Down, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Down
- Best Restaurant: NOBLE, Holywood
- Best Chef: Chris McGowan, Wine & Brine
- Best Newcomer: Hara
- Best Restaurant Manager: Saul McConnell, NOBLE, Holywood
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Rayanne House
- Best Customer Service: NOBLE, Holywood
- Best Gastro Pub: The Dirty Duck
- Best Café: McCooey;s
- Pub of the Year: Ned’s Bar
- Best Wine Experience: NOBLE, Holywood
- Best World Cuisine: Tuk Tuk Asian Bistro
- Best ‘Free From’: Yaks
- Best Kids Size Me: Coast
- Local Food Hero: Johnny McDowell & Laura Anne Bradley of Indie Füde
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Wine and Brine
- Best Casual Dining: Wine and Brine
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply