The results are in for the 2017 SME Awards.
When you look at the list of winners, food businesses in Ireland did pretty well this time out.
While there was no ceremony for the 2017 SME Awards, results were revealed on Twitter early Thursday morning.
— 2017 SME Awards (@TheSMEAwards) January 25, 2018
The awards are part of the family that brings you the annual Social Media Awards and Web Awards in Ireland. Set up in 2015, they recognise the hard work and talent of small and medium-sized businesses.
2017 SME Awards Winners
(Food related businesses are highlighted in bold)
- Family Run Business
- Under 30s Business – De Roiste Foods
- Retailer (With mostly offline focus) – The Pure Kitchen
- Online Retailer (Irish Market) – BabyBoo.ie
- Online Retailer (Export) – oodlique
- Food and Drink
- Customer Focus / Engagement – My Shining Armour
- New Business
- Community Minded Company – Fitness Freak for fruit in hospitals
- Environmentally Minded – Griffins Garden Centre
- Company Transformation – Guardian Safety
- B2B SME – Cuckoo Events
- New Product / Service – Micro 1-3 Employees – CLIRINX
- New Product / Service – Small 4+ Employees – O’Neills Dry Cure Bacon Co
- SME Website (Non eCommerce) – Enterpryze
- SME Social Media (In-house) – Micro – 1-5 Employees – Dr. Coy’s Health Foods
- SME Social Media (In-house) – Small – 6+ Employees – Ecanvasser
So, it’s a big congratulations to all businesses, food or otherwise, on the success. While winning awards are one thing, building on them is another. Find out more about the 2017 SME Awards at smeawards.ie.