Can someone tell me how we’ve allowed 2019 to get to March already?
Two months of the year are done and dusted, spring time is officially in, there’s talk of snow at the weekend but – thankfully – we’re heading into a good events territory.
As the food events calendar continues to grow, here’s a couple of dates for your diary in March.
Irish Food Events in March
While we’re not quite into festival territory just yet, here’s some events you can circle in your diary this month.
- March 6: Women & Whiskey at Café En Seine, Dublin
- March 9: Northern Ireland Potato Festival, Antrim
- March 9: Bean & Goose Chocolate Workshop, Kildare
- March 14-16: Alltech Craft Brews & Food, Dublin
- March 22-23: Feeding Ourselves 2019, Cloughjordan, Tipperary
- March 23: Irish Cup Tasters Championship 2019, Dublin
- March 23-24: Introduction to Butchery, Kilkenny
- March 26: Place on a Plate with Boyne Valley Flavours, Slane
There’s also a host of food events planned in Dublin as part of this year’s St. Patrick’s Festival.
One off the books this month is the Dublin Bay Prawn Festival. With an official date still pending, it’s looking like May, not March, for this year’s outing.
You’ll find more events here and can submit your own by emailing me.