While the call is out to fill this year’s calendar, here’s some food events happening this month.
January is typically a quiet time for big events with plenty of planning and plotting going on.
If you’re working in the food or farming sectors, there’s a few on the list that may interest you.
Irish Food Events in January
- January 10: Bord Bia Meat Marketing Seminar, Naas
- January 13: New Zealand In A Glass, Dublin
- January 22: Bord Bia Small Business Seminar, Kilkenny
- January 25: The Magic of Fermentation 3, Kilkenny
- January 30: Cask & Strange Brew Festival, Franciscan Well, Cork
- January 30: Teagasc National Sheep Conference, Kilkenny
- January 30-2 February: Vegan Foodie Festival 3, Dublin