The summer is in and there’s plenty of Irish food events in June for your diary.
It’s not an exhaustive list by any means as there’s plenty of small town and country events happening but between today and right up to the end of the month, you’ve got plenty to take in.
The Westport Food Festival that was originally listed for mid month won’t be taking place for 2019 with organisers bowing out in April of this year.
- 30 May – 3 June: Bloom in the Park, Dublin
- June 7-9:Seafest, Cork
- June 7-10:Bushmills Salmon & Whiskey Festival, Antrim
- June 8:Irish Vegan Festival, Derry
- June 13-16:Taste of Dublin 2019
- June 15-16:Irish Country Lifestyle Festival, Galway Racecourse
- June 15-16:Cork Summer Show, Curraheen
- June 16:Limerick Garden Festival
- June 21-23:Body and Soul, Ballinlough, Co. Westmeath
- June 21-23:Stoneybatter Festival, Dublin
- June 22-23:BiaLover, Athenry
- June 23: Flavours of South Dublin
- June 29-30: Taste of Wicklow 2019, Wicklow
- June 29-30:Irish Game Fair, Shanes Castle, Antrim
Check out a full list of events and festivals for the year here.
Leave a Reply