We’re half way through the year, tucking into fine weather this week, so here’s up food events in July 2019.
While not as busy on the “big” event front as June was, there’s plenty to sink your teeth into, kicking off this coming weekend in Wexford.
One date dropping off the diary for 2019 is the Ballina Salmon Festival with rising costs attributed to its departure.
Instead in Ballina from the 8th you will find the new Ballina Street Festival, though organisers “feel confident that a new, invigorated and fresh festival can be delivered next year”.
Irish food events in July
- July 4-7: Kilmore Quay Seafood Festival, Wexford
- July 5-7: Galway International Food & Craft Festival, Salthill
- July 7-13: Ballina Salmon Festival, Mayo* Cancelled for 2019
- July 12-14: Connemara Oyster Festival, Galway
- July 18: Glas, Citywest, Dublin
- July 19-21: Wings Food Fest, Bray
- July 20-21 : Valentia Island King Scallop Festival
- July 27-28: Off The Street Food Festival, Letterkenny
If you’ve got an event that you’re running in July, or later in the year, and I don’t have it on the list, please get in touch.
Submit your event details by email to [email protected] – simple!
Leave a Reply