Good morning, it’s Sunday 22 November and here’s another helping of Food In 5 Minutes for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to firstname.lastname@example.org to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- The Restaurants Association of Ireland are calling for indoor dining to be top of the menu if Level 5 restrictions are dropped on 1 December.
- Three Irish restaurants featured in the World Luxury Restaurant Awards this week
- We could be saving €700 a year if we handled our food waste better
- Neven Maguire returns to Irish TV screens on Wednesday 9 December for some Christmas cooking.
- If you’re looking for something creative for children on rainy days this winter, how about fresh made cookie decorating kits served up in Carlow?