Good morning, it’s Sunday 20 December, it’s the last Food In 5 Minutes ahead of Christmas Day so here’s some festive-ish news from this past week for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to firstname.lastname@example.org to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- Calls for a hospitality task force in Ireland to help the sector recover in 2021
- An extension to the LEADER Food Initiative for funding food businesses next year
- Roast turkey or nut roast? You decide.
- Smart labelling as the way of the future
- Tips for managing festive food waste from Catherine Fulvio