Good morning, it’s Sunday 20 December, it’s the last Food In 5 Minutes ahead of Christmas Day so here’s some festive-ish news from this past week for your ears.
If you have a story to share in 60 seconds or less, drop me a mail any time during the week to [email protected] to kick off the conversation.
This week’s featured stories
- Calls for a hospitality task force in Ireland to help the sector recover in 2021
- An extension to the LEADER Food Initiative for funding food businesses next year
- Roast turkey or nut roast? You decide.
- Smart labelling as the way of the future
- Tips for managing festive food waste from Catherine Fulvio
Subscribe to the podcast via Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and other top platforms to get the latest installments when they drop.
Leave a Reply