Halloween is around the corner and as we hit October, it turns out the month is packed with food events.
Closest to me and always a treat in the diary is the Savour Kilkenny Food Festival, extended out to a week this year, running 22-28 October.
The month stars with the Dingle festival and Blas na hÉireann with the Derry Slow Food Festival soon after.
Food on the Edge will dominate headlines late in the month as the creme of the food world descend on Galway for a two-day symposium.
October Food Events in Ireland
- October 4-6:Dingle Food Festival, Kerry
- October 6:Irish Vegan Festival, Belfast
- October 7-8:23rd International Conference on Food Technology and Processing, Dublin
- October 9-13:Slow Food Festival, Derry
- October 11-13:Kinsale Gourmet Festival
- October 14-20:DublinTown Food & Drink Festival
- October 18:Sligo Food Trail Harvest Feast, Sligo
- October 20-21:Food on the Edge, Galway
- October 22-28:Savour Kilkenny Food Festival
- October 27: Burren Food Fayre
If I’ve left anything out here and you want your event added to this list or the main list, drop me an email, Tweet me or find me on Instagram.
Leave a Reply