Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Wexford?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Wexford.
As if I needed another reason to get to Gorey to check out The Duck, they go and take best hotel and guesthouse restaurant for 2019.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Wexford, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Wexford
- Best Restaurant: La Cote Seafood Restaurant
- Best Chef: Eugene O’Callaghan, La Marine Bistro at Kelly’s Hotel
- Best Newcomer: Sebz Restaurant
- Best Restaurant Manager: Edwina Hynes, La Côte Seafood Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Duck Restaurant at Marlfield House
- Best Customer Service: La Marine Bistro at Kelly’s Hotel
- Best Gastro Pub: The Strand Cahore
- Best Café: The Wilds, Enniscorthy
- Pub of the Year: French’s Pub, Gorey
- Best Wine Experience: Green Acres
- Best World Cuisine: The Forge Italian Restaurant, Castlebridge
- Best ‘Free From’: The Cracked Teapot, New Ross
- Best Kids Size Me: Whitford House Hotel, Wexford
- Local Food Hero: Fiona Falconer, Wild About
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Cistín Eile
- Best Casual Dining: Katie Daly’s Bar & Restaurant, Gorey
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.