Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Waterford?
Geoff’s, purveyor of one of the finest panini’s in the land, coupled with a large bottle of cider on a summer’s day, has claimed the title of Best Gastro Pub for the year.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Waterford, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Waterford and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Waterford
- Best Restaurant: The Tannery, Dungarvan
- Best Chef: Peter Everett, Everrett’s Restaurant
- Best Newcomer: Everett’s Restaurant
- Best Restaurant Manager: Kamila Bystrzonowska of Momo Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The House Restaurant at Cliff House Hotel, Ardmore
- Best Customer Service: Momo Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Geoff’s Cafe Bar
- Best Café: Coach House Coffee
- Pub of the Year: An Uisce Beatha
- Best Wine Experience: La Boheme Restaurant & Winebar
- Best World Cuisine: KYOTO
- Best ‘Free From’: GROW HQ
- Best Kids Size Me: No. 9 Café
- Local Food Hero: Colin Jephson of Ardkeen Quality Food Store
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Seagull Bakery
- Best Casual Dining: Bodega
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.