Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Tyrone?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Tyrone.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Tyrone, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Tyrone
- Best Restaurant: Oysters Restaurant, Strabane
- Best Chef: Colin Mc Menamin, The Red Pepper
- Best Newcomer: District 80 Restaurant
- Best Restaurant Manager: Caroline Clarke, Oysters Restaurant, Strabane
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Kitchen at Tullylagan Country House Hotel
- Best Customer Service: Restaurant 1861 at Sion Stables, Strabane
- Best Gastro Pub: The Brewer’s House
- Best Café: Deli On The Green
- Pub of the Year: Tomney’s Bar, Dungannon
- Best Wine Experience: The Brewer’s House
- Best World Cuisine: Dragon Garden, Cookstown
- Best ‘Free From’: Oysters Restaurant, Strabane
- Best Kids Size Me: Tullylagan Country House Hotel
- Local Food Hero: Jonathan Cuddy, Ispini Charcuterie
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Restaurant 1861 at Sion Stables, Strabane
- Best Casual Dining: Restaurant 1861 at Sion Stables, Strabane
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply