Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Tipperary?
Earlier this week, the Munster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Tipperary.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Tipperary, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Tipperary and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Tipperary
- Best Restaurant: Dook’s Fine Food, Fethard
- Best Chef: Dermot Bannon of The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Newcomer: KYOTO, Clonmel
- Best Restaurant Manager: Christine Gannon, The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Customer Service: Lava Rock Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Mikey Ryan’s Bar & Kitchen
- Best Café: Ponaire Coffee Roastery & Bar, eNwport
- Pub of the Year: Jim O’ The Mill
- Best Wine Experience: Chez Hans
- Best World Cuisine: Befani’s
- Best ‘Free From’: Bookstop Café
- Best Kids Size Me: Tuscanny Bistro
- Local Food Hero: Lucy Lambe of The Green Sheep
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Dook’s Fine Foods Fethard
- Best Casual Dining: O’Neills Bistro
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply