Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Tipperary?
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Tipperary, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Tipperary and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Tipperary
- Best Restaurant: Dook’s Fine Food, Fethard
- Best Chef: Dermot Bannon of The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Newcomer: KYOTO, Clonmel
- Best Restaurant Manager: Christine Gannon, The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Old Convent, Cahir
- Best Customer Service: Lava Rock Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Mikey Ryan’s Bar & Kitchen
- Best Café: Ponaire Coffee Roastery & Bar, eNwport
- Pub of the Year: Jim O’ The Mill
- Best Wine Experience: Chez Hans
- Best World Cuisine: Befani’s
- Best ‘Free From’: Bookstop Café
- Best Kids Size Me: Tuscanny Bistro
- Local Food Hero: Lucy Lambe of The Green Sheep
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Dook’s Fine Foods Fethard
- Best Casual Dining: O’Neills Bistro
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.