Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Offaly?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Offaly.
The Blue Apron is the best restaurant in Offaly for 2019 – can they take the overall Leinster and national crown?
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Offaly, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Offaly
- Best Restaurant: The Blue Apron
- Best Chef: Robert Kelly, William St. Bar & Eatery
- Best Newcomer: William St. Bar & Eatery
- Best Restaurant Manager: Arif Soysal, Captain House Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Slí Dala Restaurant at Kinnitty Castle
- Best Customer Service: Captain House Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Hennessy’s
- Best Café: Woodfield Café and Garden Centre
- Pub of the Year: Hamilton’s
- Best Wine Experience: Townsend House Tapas & Wine Bar
- Best World Cuisine: Sanjay’s Kitchen
- Best ‘Free From’: Woodfield Café and Garden Centre
- Best Kids Size Me: Sirocco’s Italian Restaurant
- Local Food Hero: Sharon Greene, Wild Irish Foragers & Preservers
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Spinners
- Best Casual Dining: Lana Restaurant – Asian Street Food
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.