Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Meath?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Meath.
Hats off to Maguires (no relation) café too for taking Best Café in Meath. Vanilla Pod, Brabazon and Zucchini’s all took home two awards.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Meath, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Meath
- Best Restaurant: Zucchini’s, Navan
- Best Chef: Paddy Quinn, The Cross Guns Gastropub
- Best Newcomer: Forge Restaurant
- Best Restaurant Manager: Lareina Quigley, Vanilla Pod at The Headfort Arms Hotel
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Brabazon Restaurant at Tankardstown House
- Best Customer Service: La Bucca
- Best Gastro Pub: The Central Navan
- Best Café: Maguires Café
- Pub of the Year: James Griffin Pub
- Best Wine Experience: Brabazon Restaurant at Tankardstown House
- Best World Cuisine: Copper & Spices
- Best ‘Free From’: Zucchini’s, Navan
- Best Kids Size Me: Room8
- Local Food Hero: Georg Heise, George’s Patisserie, Delicatessen & Café
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Vanilla Pod at The Headfort Arms Hotel
- Best Casual Dining: Slane Castle
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.