Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Louth?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Louth.
Ghan House had a good night, scooping best chef and best emerging Irish cuisine for 2019.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Louth, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Louth
- Best Restaurant: Eastern Seaboard
- Best Chef: Stephane Le Sourne, Ghan House, Carlingford
- Best Newcomer: The Spotted Dog
- Best Restaurant Manager: Aoife Downes, Fifty4 Seafood Bar
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Scholars Restaurant at Scholars Townhouse Hotel
- Best Customer Service: McGeough’s Bar & Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Lennon’s Gastro Pub
- Best Café: Rocksalt Café
- Pub of the Year: The Neptune Bar
- Best Wine Experience: D’Vine Bistro & Tapas Bar
- Best World Cuisine: Atami Japanese Cuisine
- Best ‘Free From’: Strandfield
- Best Kids Size Me: Roots & Green
- Local Food Hero: Janice Casey Bracken, An Grianán Cookery School
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Ghan House, Carlingford
- Best Casual Dining: The Glyde Inn & Linn Duachaill Restaurant
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.