Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Longford?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Longford.
VM Restaurant and Nine Arches both had double success taking the restaurant, chef, manager and hotel/guesthouse awards.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Longford, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Longford
- Best Restaurant: Nine Arches Restaurant
- Best Chef: Robert Groot Koerkamp, VM Restaurant at Viewmount House
- Best Newcomer: Vocella’s
- Best Restaurant Manager: Lorna Halligan, Nine Arches Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: VM Restaurant at Viewmount House
- Best Customer Service: Tús Nua Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: The Rustic Inn
- Best Café: Mac’s Shack
- Pub of the Year: Milo’s Bar
- Best Wine Experience: Skelly’s Bar & Guest House
- Best World Cuisine: Spice India
- Best ‘Free From’: Torc Café
- Best Kids Size Me: Jac-O-Bites Café
- Local Food Hero: Eilish McLoughlin, Dial a Chef
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Tús Nua Restaurant
- Best Casual Dining: Richmond Inn
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.