Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Limerick?
Earlier this week, the Munster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Limerick.
The wins keep on coming for the Limerick Strand too.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Limerick, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Limerick and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Limerick
- Best Restaurant: 1826 Adare
- Best Chef: Wade Murphy, 1826 Adare
- Best Newcomer: Rift Coffee
- Best Restaurant Manager: John Edward Joyce of The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The River Restaurant at the Limerick Strand
- Best Customer Service: The East Room at Plassey House
- Best Gastro Pub: Collins Bar, Dooradoyle
- Best Café: Hook & Ladder
- Pub of the Year: Mother Macs
- Best Wine Experience: Adare Manor
- Best World Cuisine: Taikichi
- Best ‘Free From’: Copia Green
- Best Kids Size Me: Coqbull
- Local Food Hero: Tom Flavin of the Strand Hotel Limerick
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: The East Room at Plassey House
- Best Casual Dining: La Cucina Centro
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply