Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Kildare?
Earlier this week, the Leinster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Kildare.
Kildare also happened to be the host county with the Killashee House Hotel (a grand place to stay) in Naas hosting the awards ceremony.
Good things continue to happen for TwoCooks, last year’s Best Restaurant in Leinster taking the award for Best Restaurant and Best Chef in Kildare.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Kildare, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Leinster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Kildare
- Best Restaurant: TwoCooks Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Best Chef: Josef Zammit, TwoCooks Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Best Newcomer: The Grill Shack at Roches, Donadea
- Best Restaurant Manager: Soizic Humbert, Canteen
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Linden Tree at Carton House
- Best Customer Service: Fallon’s of Kilcullen
- Best Gastro Pub: The Ballymore Inn
- Best Café: Timeless Café, Kilcock
- Pub of the Year: Lock 13, Sallins
- Best Wine Experience: The K Club, Straffan
- Best World Cuisine: Novak’s Restaurant, Athy
- Best ‘Free From’: Beetroot Healthy Food, Maynooth
- Best Kids Size Me: Hartes of Kildare
- Local Food Hero: Olivier Pauloin-Valory, Les Olives Farm and Food
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Canteen, Celbridge
- Best Casual Dining: The Green Barn at Burtown House & Gardens
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.