Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Kerry?
Earlier this week, the Munster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Kerry.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Kerry, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Kerry and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Kerry
- Best Restaurant: Mulcahy’s, Kenmare
- Best Chef: Gorka Arrieta, Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best Newcomer: Solas Tapas & Wine Bar, Dingle
- Best Restaurant Manager: Cliodhna Foley of Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Lakeside Restaurant at Carrig Country House
- Best Customer Service: Castlewood House, Dingle
- Best Gastro Pub: Gastrobar at the Glenbeigh Hotel
- Best Café: Maison Gourmet
- Pub of the Year: Foxy John’s
- Best Wine Experience: Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best World Cuisine: Lily House Thai and Chinese Restaurant
- Best ‘Free From’: Bookstop Café
- Best Kids Size Me: Yummy Café Market
- Local Food Hero: Chad Byrne of Chef Collab (overall provincial winner)
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: No. 35 Restaurant
- Best Casual Dining: Alfie’s at the Ashe
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply