Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Kerry?
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Kerry, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Kerry and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Kerry
- Best Restaurant: Mulcahy’s, Kenmare
- Best Chef: Gorka Arrieta, Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best Newcomer: Solas Tapas & Wine Bar, Dingle
- Best Restaurant Manager: Cliodhna Foley of Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Lakeside Restaurant at Carrig Country House
- Best Customer Service: Castlewood House, Dingle
- Best Gastro Pub: Gastrobar at the Glenbeigh Hotel
- Best Café: Maison Gourmet
- Pub of the Year: Foxy John’s
- Best Wine Experience: Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- Best World Cuisine: Lily House Thai and Chinese Restaurant
- Best ‘Free From’: Bookstop Café
- Best Kids Size Me: Yummy Café Market
- Local Food Hero: Chad Byrne of Chef Collab (overall provincial winner)
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: No. 35 Restaurant
- Best Casual Dining: Alfie’s at the Ashe
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.