Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Fermanagh?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Fermanagh.
The Catalina retained their Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant award collected in 2018.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Fermanagh, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Fermanagh
- Best Restaurant: 28 Darling Street, Enniskillen
- Best Chef: Noel McMeel, The Catalina Restaurant at Lough Erne Resort
- Best Newcomer: Belle Isle Bistro
- Best Restaurant Manager: Charlie Oldcroft, The Moorings Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Catalina Restaurant, Lough Erne Resort
- Best Customer Service: Tully Mill Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: The TapHouse
- Best Café: The Jolly Sandwich Bar
- Pub of the Year: Blakes of The Hollow
- Best Wine Experience: Watermill Lodge Restaurant
- Best World Cuisine: Dollakis Restaurant
- Best ‘Free From’: Becketts Dining Room, The Enniskillen Hotel
- Best Kids Size Me: Café Merlot
- Local Food Hero: Joe McGirr, The Boatyard Distiller
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: 28 Darling St
- Best Casual Dining: 28 Darling Street, Enniskillen
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.