Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Donegal?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Donegal.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Donegal, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Donegal
- Best Restaurant: The Lemon Tree Restaurant
- Best Chef: Colin McKee, Harvey’s Point
- Best Newcomer: Fisk Seafood Bar
- Best Restaurant Manager: Orhan Erinc, Harvey’s Point
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Rathmullan House
- Best Customer Service: Harvey’s Point
- Best Gastro Pub: The House Gastro Pub
- Best Café: The Salty Fox
- Pub of the Year: The Rusty Mackerel
- Best Wine Experience: Harvey’s Point
- Best World Cuisine: Chandpur Restaurant
- Best ‘Free From’: Wholegreen Healthfood
- Best Kids Size Me: Mill Park Hotel
- Local Food Hero: Mairead Anderson, Killybegs Seafood Shack
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: The Foyle Hotel, Winebar & Eatery, Moville
- Best Casual Dining: The Foyle Hotel, Winebar & Eatery, Moville
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.