Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Cork?
Earlier this week, the Munster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Cork.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Cork, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Cork and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Cork
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
- Best Restaurant: Ichigo Ichie, Cork City
- Best Chef: Ahmet Dede, Mews Restaurant, Baltimore
- Best Newcomer: Restaurant Chestnut, Ballydehob
- Best Restaurant Manager: Elaine Fleming of Restaurant Chestnut
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Adrift Restaurant at Dunmore House Hotel, Clonakilty
- Best Customer Service: Ballyvolane House, Castlelyons
- Best Gastro Pub: O’Mahony’s of Watergrass Hill, Meenane
- Best Café: Good Day Deli, Cork
- Pub of the Year: Levi’s Corner House, Ballydehob
- Best Wine Experience: The Black Pig, Kinsale
- Best World Cuisine: Iyer’s, Cork
- Best ‘Free From’: Market Lane, Cork
- Best Kids Size Me: The SpitJack, Cork
- Local Food Hero: Eddie Attwell of Garnish Restaurant, Mardyke
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Pilgrim’s, Rosscarbery
- Best Casual Dining: Elbow Lane Brew and Smoke House, Cork
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply