Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Cork?
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Cork, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Cork and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Cork
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
- Best Restaurant: Ichigo Ichie, Cork City
- Best Chef: Ahmet Dede, Mews Restaurant, Baltimore
- Best Newcomer: Restaurant Chestnut, Ballydehob
- Best Restaurant Manager: Elaine Fleming of Restaurant Chestnut
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Adrift Restaurant at Dunmore House Hotel, Clonakilty
- Best Customer Service: Ballyvolane House, Castlelyons
- Best Gastro Pub: O’Mahony’s of Watergrass Hill, Meenane
- Best Café: Good Day Deli, Cork
- Pub of the Year: Levi’s Corner House, Ballydehob
- Best Wine Experience: The Black Pig, Kinsale
- Best World Cuisine: Iyer’s, Cork
- Best ‘Free From’: Market Lane, Cork
- Best Kids Size Me: The SpitJack, Cork
- Local Food Hero: Eddie Attwell of Garnish Restaurant, Mardyke
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Pilgrim’s, Rosscarbery
- Best Casual Dining: Elbow Lane Brew and Smoke House, Cork
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.