Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Clare?
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Clare, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Clare and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin on 13 May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Clare
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
- Best Restaurant: Wild Honey Inn, Lisdoonvarna
- Best Chef: Aidan McGrath, Wild Honey Inn
- Best Newcomer: Little Fox, Ennistimon
- Best Restaurant Manager: Kate Sweeney, Wild Honey Inn
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Gregans Castle Hotel, Ballyvaughan
- Best Customer Service: Gregans Castle Hotel, Ballyvaughan
- Best Gastro Pub: Pot Duggan’s Pub, Ennistimon
- Best Café: Hazel Mountain Chocolate, Bellharbour
- Pub of the Year: McHugh’s Bar, Ennis
- Best Wine Experience: Dromoland Castle, Newmarket on Fergus
- Best World Cuisine: Tulsi, Ennis
- Best ‘Free From’: Peckish, Ennis
- Best Kids Size Me: JP Clarke’s, Bunratty
- Local Food Hero: Birgitta Hedin Curtin of Burren Smokehouse
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Kieran’s Kitchen, Lisdoonvarna
- Best Casual Dining: Linnane’s Lobster Bar, New Quay
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.