Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Cavan?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Cavan.
Neven Maguire’s MacNean House & Restaurant came out top of the pile once more as the best restaurant in the county.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Cavan, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Cavan and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Cavan
- Best Restaurant: MacNean House and Restaurant, Blacklion
- Best Chef: Gearóid Lynch, The Olde Post Inn
- Best Newcomer: The Stone Cottage Restaurant
- Best Restaurant Manager: Blaithin McCabe at MacNean House & Restaurant
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Courtroom Restaurant, Cabra Castle Hotel
- Best Customer Service: People’s Restaurant
- Best Gastro Pub: Murph’s Bistro at the Derragarra Inn
- Best Café: Hard Boiled Egg Cafe
- Pub of the Year: Gartlan’s
- Best Wine Experience: MacNean House & Restaurant, Blacklion
- Best World Cuisine: Chilli Lounge
- Best ‘Free From’: The Olde Post Inn
- Best Kids Size Me: Oak Room Restaurant
- Local Food Hero: John Smith & Charles Smith, Farmers to Market
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: The Olde Post Inn
- Best Casual Dining: The Olde Post Inn
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.