Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Armagh?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Armagh.
Just a 30 minute drive from Belfast, the five star Newforge House had a good night, coming out as best hotel & guesthouse restaurant, along with the customer service award.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Armagh, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Armagh
- Best Restaurant: 4 Vicars
- Best Chef: Simon Dougan, The Yellow Door
- Best Newcomer: Arose Coffee Shop
- Best Restaurant Manager: James Scott, The Bawn Pantry
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: Newforge House
- Best Customer Service: Newforge House
- Best Gastro Pub: Clenaghan’s
- Best Café: The Bawn Pantry
- Pub of the Year: McConville’s
- Best Wine Experience: Clenaghan’s
- Best World Cuisine: Bengal Tandoori
- Best ‘Free From’: Digby’s Bar & Restaurant
- Best Kids Size Me: Zio
- Local Food Hero: Susie Hamilton Stubber, Burren Balsamics
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: Wee Paddy’s Bistro
- Best Casual Dining: Wee Paddy’s Bistro
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.
Leave a Reply