Looking for the best places to eat and best restaurants in Antrim?
Earlier this week, the Ulster regional round of the Irish Restaurant Awards were held and here’s who came out on top in Antrim.
Ox, Belfast, enjoyed double success on the night taking the overall best restaurant title and best wine experience.
If you think somewhere has been overlooked for the best restaurant in Antrim, leave a suggestion in the comments below.
This year’s grand final (announcing Ulster and All Ireland winners) will be held in Dublin in May.
Irish Restaurant Awards Winners 2019: Antrim
- Best Restaurant: Ox, Belfast
- Best Chef: Alex Greene, Deanes Eipic
- Best Newcomer: Bia Rebel Ramen
- Best Restaurant Manager: Gareth McCaughey, The Muddlers Club
- Best Hotel & Guesthouse Restaurant: The Taylor & Clay Restaurant at Bullitt Hotel
- Best Customer Service: The Muddlers Club
- Best Gastro Pub: The Morning Star
- Best Café: Curated Kitchen & Coffee
- Pub of the Year: Sunflower Public House
- Best Wine Experience: Ox, Belfast
- Best World Cuisine: Jumon
- Best ‘Free From’: Home Restaurant
- Best Kids Size Me: Ramore Wine Bar
- Local Food Hero: Dara and Ciara O hArtghaile, Ursa Minor Bakehouse
- Best Emerging Irish Cuisine: The Slemish Market Supper Club
- Best Casual Dining: Slemish Market Supper Club
Looking for more restaurant suggestions?
Check out the Best Restaurants in Ireland list here.